If so, please select your device from the images below and fill out the form you are taken to.
- I'm seeing the following when I try to use Channel Plus: error codes 9815, 8001 (network error) or blank or black screen when I try to make the small video fullscreen. What's the fix?Unfortunately, these are all symptoms of something malfunctioning with Channel Plus. To resolve, please follow these steps:
- Reset your Internet connection. Wait 60 seconds to turn it back on and check to make sure your smart TVs network connection has reconnected.
- Reset your country settings. Go to your TV’s general location settings and select a country other than your own. Then, re-select your country and accept any terms & conditions that may pop up.
- Unplug and plug your TV back in. Physically unplug and plug your TV back in to give your TV and Channel Plus a hard power cycle.
If you are unable to fix the issue following the instructions above, please email us your Client ID with a description of what instructions you completed. Need help finding your alphanumeric Client ID? Here’s a 15 second video on how to find it in the Channel Plus settings on your LG smart TV.
- How do I find my Channel Plus Client ID?Here’s a 15 second video on how to find your alphanumeric Client ID in the Channel Plus settings on your LG smart TV.
- How do I get XUMO on my smart TV?If you have a VIZIO, Panasonic, Philips, Magnavox, Sanyo, Samsung, Hisense or Sharp smart TV, you can search for XUMO where you download your apps and install it from there. If you have an LG smart TV, you can visit the LG Content Store and search for Channel Plus.
- How do I cast XUMO from my mobile device?If you have a Chromecast-enabled or VIZIO SmartCast TV, you will see a ‘cast’ icon in the upper right-hand corner when accessing XUMO on your mobile device via our mobile app.
- The XUMO button is broken on my remote, what do I do?
- How do I access the XUMO virtual input?[HISENSE] The XUMO virtual input will be available for 2017 Hisense smart TVs towards the end of 2017!
- Can I customize the closed caption settings on my videos?
- Or, email our customer service team directly.